YouTube has a new Shadow Banning Feature.

Author Topic: YouTube has a new Shadow Banning Feature.  (Read 3254 times)

if 5-30 seconds of your time is really that valuable why are you wasting it arguing on a lego forum
Nickels and Dimes are as important as hours of time.

God forbid a successful company with thousands of employees at risk prevents freeloading revenue destroyers from using their entirely free service. Heith Ledger was right;  we truly do ultimately reside within the boundaries of a society. Emit the keyboard character 'F' to provide condolences for this lost piece of history

the people you're arguing with don't consume conventional media, they're basically worthless as a demographic and are subhuman anyways

the people you're arguing with don't consume conventional media, they're basically worthless as a demographic and are subhuman anyways
Translation: unless you suck MSM richard, you're subhuman.

Typical NPC response.

Translation: unless you suck MSM richard, you're subhuman.

Typical NPC response.

how does it feel to be constantly losing?

how does it feel to be constantly losing?

If you defend youtube's right to censorship then it is you defending a losing battle.

It's interesting how we get mad at the idea of the government trying to take away our freedom of speech.

But we don't give a forget when the government is paying big ass corporations to take away our freedom of speech.

The government can't censor us because of the constitution but they found loopholes through corporations.

???? its literally the first result on a youtube search

Same for me too.

youtube infringing my right to be tribal

youtube infringing my right to be tribal
Hello grandpa, how's grandma doing?

Ffs, talk about an out of touch statement. How is pointing out that a Black Identitarian is being anti-semetic, without him recieving any repercussions for being anti-semetic, tribal?
He compares jews to termites.

It's always amazing when people on this forum are defending youtube's right to censorship.

And you loving claim I'm an NPC. Get real.

Nickels and Dimes are as important as hours of time.
thanks socrates, same goes for you

Bunch of soulless mindless thoughtless NPC ass brothers itt

Bunch of soulless mindless thoughtless NPC ass brothers itt

its really funny watching all the idiots co-opt the NPC meme without a second thought, parroting the same delivery every time

who's the real NPC O_O

its really funny watching all the idiots co-opt the NPC meme without a second thought, parroting the same delivery every time

who's the real NPC O_O

in like a month when all the libtards start using this stupid meme its gonna be loving funny watching you get triggered