Garfield Megathread

Author Topic: Garfield Megathread  (Read 8291 times)

Garfield Square Root of Minus Garfield

Garfield is a comic created by Jim Davis. Published since 1978, it chronicles the life of the title character, Garfield, the cat; Jon Arbuckle, the human; and Odie, the dog.

At least this is what the strip is on the surface level, the Garfield comic strip is actually a tale of genocide, despair, anger, loss and worship. I have decided (as a prophet of Garfield) to teach all of you about the actual meaning of Garfield, while our scholars have not decoded every one of Jim Davis' works we can still roughly guess what every strip entails. I will be posting the daily Garfield strip here and my thoughts on it, please feel free to post your Garfield-related images, merchandise and experiences.

Do not be seduced by the cat and the pipe.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:53:27 AM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

this is a gaturro megathread now

best one
this collection of strips is a deep look into the terrifying mind of Garfield and possibly a hint of the purgatory-like afterlife that Jim Davis has planned for us
this is a gaturro megathread now
begone, heretic

jim davis is a broken god and garfield is the set of laws of living he has given us

this seems more like a tinythread to me but okay.

tinythreads don't last 800 years

we have years worth of strips before Jim Davis eventually leaves this realm to begin the rapture

This is a strip with the removal of Garfield, they reveal that Jon is actually a deeply depressed shell of a man that is always alone

I am unsure of what timeline overlap caused this but it is an improvement