theres a mouse running around my apartment ama

Author Topic: theres a mouse running around my apartment ama  (Read 992 times)

so i was just chilin this morn when something ran across my floor and with a tiny lil bro mouse

so i chased him to the bathroom where there was a hole in the drywall and he scurried into it, so i duck taped the loving hole up until i could buy traps.
but then this little forgeter actually found another way into my apartment and has been randomly running around all day, and now i chased him to under the sink so idk

I set up a box with an oreo crumbled in it, hoping to catch him and release him at a park or something what else should i do

Leave a PS/2 port or USB port open. It'll come running

https://www.amazon.com/Original-YouTube-Handcrafted-Rodents-Humane/dp/B074HF1QLX/ref=asc_df_B074HF1QLX/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198092304429&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8685268526270453878&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9032007&hvtargid=pla-350733253103&psc=1

excuse the link gore, but its a good cheap trap you might find success with
oh stuff brb ordering

i haven't seen him all day now I think hes just stuck under the sink, I duct taped the hole there so i think he can't come out.

should i just let him starve and die under the sink? or open it up hoping he runs out and i can catch him?

If you are able to retrieve its body after it dies, then I guess not letting him go anywhere its the safest bet. If you cant retrieve it, it will rot and smell
If you let him go, you might just lose sight of him, unless you place traps.

If you are able to retrieve its body after it dies, then I guess not letting him go anywhere its the safest bet. If you cant retrieve it, it will rot and smell
If you let him go, you might just lose sight of him, unless you place traps.
that's the thing, I can't reach his body if he dies

i'll just let him in his cell until tomorrow, and then open it up hoping he'll come out and then ill try to catch him/loving murder him

Another update:

I woke up this morning and all the pieces of the crumbled oreo where gone. The two holes i discovered where patched up so idk where he got in this time. I dont think he got in through my room either, because i blocked it off from the rest of the apartment.

So there's another hole somewhere, OR theres two of them.

triple post woops

I just set some bait/traps near where i think they travel around and I went to bed.

So im just sitting in bead rn hearing tip taping in my roof, i think they are moving around above me >:(

why you acting like this ain't a regular occurrence? ohhhh you don't live in NYC huh

why you acting like this ain't a regular occurrence? ohhhh you don't live in NYC huh
lmao here in canada mice instantly die because of the temperature, oh and our cities are bretty clean

you don't know the thrill of waking up with a rat on your bedsheet being ridden by an army of roaches and a hornet flying into the window on a Monday morning

you don't know the thrill of waking up with a rat on your bedsheet being ridden by an army of roaches and a hornet flying into the window on a Monday morning
that sounds like quite the rush

if the traps don't work then your best bet is to grab a stick and swing for the fences

I recall SJWs once called the cops because they were literally shaking that a mouse was in their dorm room.