I dropped out of uni twice in less than a month, ama

Author Topic: I dropped out of uni twice in less than a month, ama  (Read 2539 times)

thats one hell of a low blow tony

I liked it before the edit when it was just "low blow tony"

Am I wrong?

what is a liberal degree? If you get one do you get paid by George Soros for existing?

I liked it before the edit when it was just "low blow tony"
what? are you okay?

there literally is no such thing as a liberal degree...

there liberally is no such thing as a literal degree...

i skipped over the dropping out of college part and just didn't go to college at all and i'm super happy and i love my job and i have my own place now. its not the end of the world, you can always take a break and try again in a few years when you feel ready or mature enough to handle college

This is the best post in this thread. Don't beat yourself up, go at your own pace and pick up where you left off later!

how do you even manage such a feat. Im just a born failure
Disappointment is rooted deep within my genes
It doesn't take a genius to know that it doesn't loving make sense to collect 50,000 dollars in debt just to get a 20+ dollar an hour job.

Also there is no guarantee you'll even find a job once you graduate.
Uni costs like a standard 906 euro standard and administration cost. Not 50K. I have an interview for a stuffty 10 an hour job, which isnt even netto.
I genuinely want to die.
what was your major OP?

and how did you drop out twice?
First I did ICT but that stuff was loving gay. The teacher that gave me database couldnt explain it for stuff and made me want to jump out the window. The only class I really understood was Java.  I didnt have any assignments tho so that was neat
After that I did multimedia in another uni but I signed up like 2-3 weeks after the schoolyear started and they give a metric forgetload of assignments and I had to make all the ones in the first 2-3 weeks. That stuff was loving impossible.
Also had to wake up at 5:45 just to catch a train at 6:22 only for class to start at 8:30 which was too mentally exhausting and made me want to jump infront of the train every day.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 04:50:42 AM by espio100 »

I had to make all the ones in the first 2-3 weeks. That stuff was loving impossible.

Also had to wake up at 5:45 just to catch a train at 6:22 only for class to start at 8:30 which was too mentally exhausting and made me want to jump infront of the train every day.
hey look, its my average college experience (been doing 5:45 for 2 years now yeet). btw, im pretty sure youre talking about college and not university, because the latter doesn't really enforce you to show up

hey look, its my average college experience (been doing 5:45 for 2 years now yeet). btw, im pretty sure youre talking about college and not university, because the latter doesn't really enforce you to show up
Classes weren't mandatory.

Classes weren't mandatory.
how the forget did you flunk out multimedia
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 05:49:06 AM by hootaloo »

how the forget did you flunk out multimedia
stuff ass assignments
Having to wake up at 5:45
Boring ass classes
Getting home at like 8
Not even wanting to study for 3 more years even tho in the grand scheme of it its nothing but I just hate myself

stuff ass assignments
Having to wake up at 5:45
Boring ass classes
Getting home at like 8
Not even wanting to study for 3 more years even tho in the grand scheme of it its nothing but I just hate myself
I think I'd probably forget up under those conditions too

Most useless degrees:

Women's Studies
Liberal Arts

Lmao in my state we get 2 years of community college for free if we do community service and get atleast 3.0 on high school gpa