[tinythread] I really hope Shillary shillton runs for 2020

Author Topic: [tinythread] I really hope Shillary shillton runs for 2020  (Read 651 times)

Think about it, if hillary clinton ran for 2020 that would be loving amazing.

1. She will rig the DNC again making herself the only choice. Thus eliminating the other democrats and eliminating voter choice.

2. She'll lose again.

3. A bunch of people involved with clinton will mysteriously die giving us more info to go with the clinton body count

4. ?????????????????

5. No profit.

I've got a feeling, despite all the BS people are saying, she will run again.

I've got a feeling, despite all the BS people are saying, she will run again.

I hope she will.

She gonna block bernie from running too.

Why do people vote for hillary just because she's a woman? I don't think you can get into the elections that way.

Unless you rig and silence others.

She did this but I guess it wasn't good enough.

Now we seeing youtube, facebook, twitter cracking down and silencing more voices.

Why do people vote for hillary just because she's a woman? I don't think you can get into the elections that way.

She did this but I guess it wasn't good enough.

Now we seeing youtube, facebook, twitter cracking down and silencing more voices.

Yes, I cant believe she is silencing our people..

Yes, I cant believe she is silencing our people..

Do you know how many people loving "mysteriously" died trying to uncover the DNC election rigging by hillary?

Do you know how many people loving "mysteriously" died that had information to testify against clinton?

I'm convinced that Tony has a crush on Hillary.

I'm convinced that Tony has a crush on Hillary.
He hasn't stopped talking about her for 2 years so maybe

He hasn't stopped talking about her for 2 years so maybe

America hasn't forgot about those emails.

i honestly cant wait for the reelections this time there might actually be a civil war i can enjoy from my cozy swamp-house

Bernie 2020

Self Delete by multiple gunshot wounds to the back of the head while handcuffed.