[BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions  (Read 15837 times)

Real talk hootaloo just wasted $4500+ on a therapist
these are two therapists, one a psychologist to asess gender dysphoria, one to determine and help with borderline personality disorder and mood swings, both have helped enormously and its definitely worth my money. not "wasted" at all, i would recommend therapy to anyone, they both helped me a year long in 2017, i have never felt better.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 03:34:16 PM by hootaloo »

i would be very willing to talk more about my psych and BPD but im drunk right now (fall vacation) so im just going to do a hard pass on that one

what the forget am i supposed to submit defeat about?
oooh blockland forum, you are so much smarter than my psych! i should have kept my 3 000 euro and time, who the forget needs a therapist, you are so right i am not non binary at all! let me kill myself over the gender dysphoria i am a fool for searching help!

forget off, seriously

you paid a brother $3k to feed into your delusions instead of offering you actual help lmfao

i would be very willing to talk more about my psych and BPD but im drunk right now (fall vacation) so im just going to do a hard pass on that one

Nah I dont want to hear about your problems unless theres cash MONEY involved. I will be sending you a link to my patreon soon

you paid a brother $3k to feed into your delusions instead of offering you actual help lmfao
no can you not? i clearly stated the gender dysphoria assessment and BPD treatment combined, these are just basic things I had to go through to live life sanely lol (without gender dysphoria and living with borderline)

edit:
hate on me all you want but i got the help i needed to live with the circumstances i was born with, i didnt choose this life, im trying to make the best out of what i have been given, thank god this money was gifted to me
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 03:39:12 PM by hootaloo »

I have assessed this brother does not want to be nig nor niggette

no can you not? i clearly stated the gender dysphoria assessment and BPD treatment combined, these are just basic things I had to go through to live life sanely lol (without gender dysphoria and living with borderline)

edit:
hate on me all you want but i got the help i needed to live with the circumstances i was born with, i didnt hoose this life, im trying to make the best out of what i have been given, thank god this money was gifted to me

Wait if your taking medication doesn't that mean the LAST thing you should be doing is drinking?

I wonder what kidalex will think of his thread when he gets back from getting milk

I don't hate you I just think it's funny how you were trying to stuff talk me for my alleged anger while you have a mini-meltdown a few pages later

Makes me do one of those "heh" chuckles

Wait if your taking medication doesn't that mean the LAST thing you should be doing is drinking?
i take no medication (my therapist legit told me im strong enough to go without meds when i asked so)

I don't hate you I just think it's funny how you were trying to stuff talk me for my alleged anger while you have a mini-meltdown a few pages later

Makes me do one of those "heh" chuckles
meltdowns dont count i have BPD my mood is extreme no matter what it is and it changes every 5 minutes

i take no medication (my therapist legit told me im strong enough to go without meds when i asked so)

Sounds more like your disorders are extremely mild to nonexistent if you dont need meds. Why even bother seeing someone if not for the prescription?

apparently acknowledging the existence of something that's generally accepted in sociology is "feeding delusions"

meltdowns dont count i have BPD my mood is extreme no matter what it is and it changes every 5 minutes

These are two conflicting statements if your mood changes every 5 minutes you uh, you need meds lol what the forget is going on this is pure chaos