[BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions  (Read 15839 times)

the off topic discussion is a clear sign that trymos is right, im happy you guys admit the same, otherwise there would have been a big counter argument, but i don't see anyone trying anymore :')

You loving handicap, all you did was say "LOL SAYING BISJAC WAS RIGHT IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE LUL" and never once addressed what bisjac said to begin with

Are you kidding me with this stuff

because i dont take bisjac seriously and neither should you

You loving handicap, all you did was say "LOL SAYING BISJAC WAS RIGHT IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE LUL" and never once addressed what bisjac said to begin with

take a chill pill

because i dont take bisjac seriously and neither should you

Yeah except you just spent the last few pages responding to him and only tried to dial it back and say you weren't taking him seriously when someone else cracked a joke on you for it you pusillanimous individual

thats because youre handicapped im sorry to say it so bluntly but while you cant remember me, i remember all your post, and other people probably do too because youre demented as forget

you are a pusillanimous individual

You took me 2 pages seriously. Use a post to prove me wrong. I didn't even need to make some outlandish opinion, I used his own comments against him to prove trans didn't exist.

if thats "serious" to you then i am so sorry for how people treat you

i called you a peanut brain on page 1 of the 2

can we get a ufc cage match with hoot and bisjac pls

can we get a ufc cage match with hoot and bisjac pls
Bisjac would win

if thats "serious" to you then i am so sorry for how people treat you

you can't even backpedal successfully

hootaloo's on damage control