[BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions  (Read 15811 times)

why are you so mad
calm down dude

You guys always misconstrue my lack of self-censoring for anger

I curse you dipstuffs out because it's my default state. I have no need to be erudite on these forums and I have no intention of pretending to be so.

when i said that i got called an edgelord so guess what you are

Actually I take that back, I don't hate transgenders. I just like pissing people off because I feel inadequate in real life. You're right hootaloo I have no place telling people how to live their life online, and I definitely have no merit in this conversation whatsoever, both because I am not a gender psychologist or a transgender individual. I have no idea what I'm talking about or why I'm trying to sound confident when I'm clearly not
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:38:21 AM by thegoodperry »

my plastic cards say M, my pronouns are he/him

So you're a male, what the forget are you talking about being nonbinary for

See this is the dumb stuff that makes zero sense. You aren't trans brother you aren't stuff you're just another brother with issues

Actually I take that back, I don't hate transgenders. I just like pissing people off because I feel inadequate in real life. You're right hootaloo I have no place telling people how to live their life online.
saying the appropriate response but ironically, now thats sad.

So you're a male, what the forget are you talking about being nonbinary for

See this is the dumb stuff that makes zero sense. You aren't trans brother you aren't stuff you're just another brother with issues
i dont see how the love label on my cards and my pronouns define my gender

the IDs in the netherlands has both love and gender, mine says M/M now, i could change it, but i dont care enough because its not related to my gender dysphoria

saying the appropriate response but ironically, now thats sad.
your right I'm only sarcastically saying the already obvious truth

You guys always misconstrue my lack of self-censoring for anger
Nobody has the kind of sailor mouth that you do and isn't angry IRL, you may want to get that looked at if you want anyone to take you seriously and not think you're some raging idiot

i dont see how the love label on my cards and my pronouns define my gender

your gender is made-up so anyone with any sense is just gonna refer to you as a dude because you are, in fact, a loving dude

Nobody has the kind of sailor mouth that you do and isn't angry IRL, you may want to get that looked at if you want anyone to take you seriously and not think you're some raging idiot

Making assumptions about how i am irl based off my interactions with you chuckleforgetsticks on here is laughably handicapped

your gender is made-up so anyone with any sense is just gonna refer to you as a dude because you are, in fact, a loving dude
people use my correct pronouns so i have nothing to say, nobody in real life would ask me if im male or female, if they did tho i would say im non binary
do people in america walk up to you and ask if youre male?

Real talk hootaloo needs a checkup

says the one with a kanye wearing a maga hat avatar

says the one with a kanye wearing a maga hat avatar

no effort post

people use my correct pronouns so i have nothing to say, nobody in real life would ask me if im male or female, if they did tho i would say im non binary
do people in america walk up to you and ask if youre male?

if you already refer to yourself as he/him then how can you even claim to be nonbinary

what you're saying makes zero sense even in the realm of the already nonsensical nb genders

what you're basically saying is you identify as a male but you're nonbinary because identifying as a male triggers your dysphoria

you're loving stupid

because ive never really cared what pronouns i used so i just chose the easy way, i am equally okay with she/her, this is because i dont really identify with a binary gender!
my dysphoria mostly comes from my body, clothing, hair, facial hair, and tons of other things that other people dont really have much to do with
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 11:20:49 AM by hootaloo »