npc is a stuff meme

Author Topic: npc is a stuff meme  (Read 2651 times)

Such an npc thing to say lol

How did we forget up using the npc meme this quickly

How did we forget up using the npc meme this quickly
good, you aren't an npc and you know about this scandal of a meme;

even if this is a meme, it's just getting overly stupid, because it's obvious you guys are humans pretending to be npc's, because the forums is a big joke, given the fact 90% of this forums isn't serious and will never have any seriousness and 9% just stupid jokes that go too far and act as if it was real, like this npc stuff; we are not npc's; and that 1% is people who can actually think and act serious for once without pretending to be a dog or some other handicap-level stuff.

this meme is bad, and you can't prove me wrong; and i know you will respond this post with "you are a npc" or just say the opposite, because you know i know you will call me a npc, because you are unable to cease being an idiot who never stops joking about whatever you see in front of you;

at least there is a good side at taking every joke seriously : you won't laugh at death itself thinking it's someone in a costume.

but since you are ignorant and only want to meme, then you won't read this stuff at all and continue calling people npc's even though we are not; we're just people sitting in front of a monitor somewhere in the world (mostly north america)

TL;DR you call everyone an npc, because memes

inb4
Such an npc thing to say lol
be quiet you cpu
whatever you say, NPC
lol ok NPC
youre an NPC
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 03:05:11 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

good, you aren't an npc and you know about this scandal of a meme;

even if this is a meme, it's just getting overly stupid, because it's obvious you guys are humans pretending to be npc's, because the forums is a big joke, given the fact 90% of this forums isn't serious and will never have any seriousness and 9% just stupid jokes that go too far and act as if it was real, like this npc stuff; we are not npc's; and that 1% is people who can actually think and act serious for once without pretending to be a dog or some other handicap-level stuff.

this meme is bad, and you can't prove me wrong; and i know you will respond this post with "you are a npc" or just say the opposite, because you know i know you will call me a npc, because you are unable to cease being an idiot who never stops joking about whatever you see in front of you;

at least there is a good side at taking every joke seriously : you won't laugh at death itself thinking it's someone in a costume.

but since you are ignorant and only want to meme, then you won't read this stuff at all and continue calling people npc's even though we are not; we're just people sitting in front of a monitor somewhere in the world (mostly north america)

TL;DR you call everyone an npc, because memes

inb4
.... u done?

imagine being a human and thinking you have free will to begin with LOL

Is it weird I'm glad to be out of the loop on "memes"?

because I have no idea what this is.

Is it weird I'm glad to be out of the loop on "memes"?

because I have no idea what this is.

it isn't weird, actually, but yeah, this meme is bad