Author Topic: Is the AMC channel freaking the forget out for anyone else  (Read 1546 times)

My mom was trying to watch Scream 4 and it started glitching the forget out so after hard resetting the xbox and restarting sling it keeps acting all forgeted up, but not any other channel. Anyone else seeing this?

I thought she broke the TV

so after hard resetting the xbox
Yo, so people do use this feature.

I thought she broke the TV
they have three others from all that puppy money

they have three others from all that puppy money
nice job dude! did you come up with that one yourself?

sorta uncalled for ig
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 06:44:04 AM by Drydess »

actually no, heard it from someone else first. oh, maybe i should go out back and blow off some steam with my 840cc full power daisy powerline 880. you know how it is, rooster, pump, and shoot. it’s not just an airsoft gun, it actually shoots metal bullets kinda like bbs. sponsored by the NRA.
yea

you know i was bringing up the gun model just to give people an idea of what i would use if it was really necessary, so if you wanna derail the topic because you think im gonna brag about some stuffty $40 air gun you are a handicap to the max
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 08:32:59 AM by Darth C3P0² »

drydess I know the breakup is hard but don't take it out on this poor kid

drydess has been mega salty since he got banned from xelau's discord QQ

drydess has been mega salty since he got banned from xelau's discord QQ
im frustrated because i got randomly booted off of the one platform i use to chat with half my friends for no apparent reason? damn that’s horrible
you’re such an insufferable prick

im frustrated because i got randomly booted off of the one platform i use to chat with half my friends for no apparent reason? damn that’s horrible

edd banned me from his discord for pretending to be tyler man. but he's still cool

No need to throw a tantrum, start your own discord server