Author Topic: Cant log in to Blockland  (Read 851 times)

I know I should probably post this on the Help Section, but it's pretty dry. I was wondering if I was banned from Blockland because I'm not able to be authenticated, it just says "Authenticating: Validating Key", like I'd like to know what's going on. I haven't logged in to my account in months and I just wanted to check on what's been going on, but I keep getting this message. Do I have to buy a new key? I took a break from using my computer and games for a long while and I'm completely confused. I haven't received an email about anything, should I email support? Thank you.

Make sure a firewall isn't preventing BL from authenticating. that's a common problem. Also, help threads belong in the Help section.

Make sure a firewall isn't preventing BL from authenticating. that's a common problem. Also, help threads belong in the Help section.
Hey thanks! I deleted my Antivirus that seemed to have done the trick, thanks for the help!

Hey thanks! I deleted my Antivirus that seemed to have done the trick, thanks for the help!

another chump conned by the virus empire