bedpost.... is back............ fuuuck

Author Topic: bedpost.... is back............ fuuuck  (Read 2838 times)

Blockland Forums Provisional Government Established 2018

A vote has been made to illegalize the following content from these Blockland Forums.
- 'Lolicon' or questionable content of underage girls.
- General questionable content related to 'lolicon' in general.

If illegalized, the content stated shall be purged from the Blockland Forums provisional government and criminalization shall begin as soon as the vote ends the following day.
  Office of the President of the Blockland Forums Provisional Government  Established 2018

The Blockland Forums Provisional Government hereby takes the duties formerly handled by GreenBH³.

- Roulé, President of the Blockland Forums Provisional Government

not funny

why god why us

Office of the President of the Blockland Forums Provisional Government  Established 2018

The Blockland Forums Provisional Government hereby condemns the actions taken by Scar-z also known as Damp to hamper the democratic process.

- Roulé, President of the Blockland Forums Provisional Government

he has been for like 4 months

badspot hasnt done anything about it so idk

why does this bother anybody?

tbh probably people either with grudges against him or they feel he'll Self Delete or do dumb stuff. they got a good reason but as far as I see hes not too bad rn

I like how darth is one of the youngest users on this website and is also the most rational at the same time.

tbh probably people either with grudges against him or they feel he'll Self Delete or do dumb stuff. they got a good reason but as far as I see hes not too bad rn
you have no idea how bad Flowey/bedpost/chadmaverick/whatever the forget is. he always go back to the same pattern of autism and then has a massive sperg-out at the end of it. this Prov. Government is just the stuff front before the storm.

you have no idea how bad Flowey/bedpost/chadmaverick/whatever the forget is. he always go back to the same pattern of autism and then has a massive sperg-out at the end of it. this Prov. Government is just the stuff front before the storm.
oh no i have seen him at his worse but im saying i dont have a problem with him being here as long as he doesnt sperg out. not saying that he wont nor that i like him being here but still

ABELBOTO is a man who complains about how X will do Y again but at the same time is attempting to provoke it. But I don’t get mad bro it’s all good. We got love.

alright wheres my cash bedpost

We dont need cash to satisfy we got love

rename bedpiss to ye and we have a regular kanye