Recording shows up of XXXTentacion confessing to domestic abuse and 8 stabbings

Author Topic: Recording shows up of XXXTentacion confessing to domestic abuse and 8 stabbings  (Read 1240 times)

8 stabbings is nothing, every two seconds in scotland someone is either stabbed or shot with a crossbow

maybe he stabbed himself 8 times

Thank god this guy's gone and can't continue to do this bullstuff no longer

8 stabbings is nothing, every two seconds in scotland someone is either stabbed or shot with a crossbow

Yeah but thats only in Glasgow

lmao everyone still going on the "rip x" train

6ix9ine killed him so he could take his place as King of the Zoomers.

Yeah but thats only in Glasgow
that explains why other scottish people dont carry 15 different switchblades on them

but he was an emblem of music to millions!!!

do u guys all carry around broadswords or something

do u guys all carry around broadswords or something
switchblades are just a modern version of a sword

dat brother go hardin da paint

brothers got murked but in the end it was actually Him.

what annoys me more are these posthumous emo cult following XXXtentacion and Lil peep, I mean I get some people like different music tastes but when taste leads to deviance and the ideas to "pop xanax" then there is a clear problem. The people that follow these sorts of music wish to identify and follow an imposition that will lead them to construct an identity where they believe they are "cool" for taking serious drugs but in reality it ain't cool at all. I see these people a lot and it just annoys me, they need help. I've also seen the XXXtentacion fight challenge, the people need a voice that isn't riddled with such wickedness, it was clear what his intentions were just to hurt people. Violence does not and never will lead to peace