Author Topic: what is everyone's experiences with wisdom teeth?  (Read 2687 times)

Got surgery for all four of them at once, it was horrible.  Literally ate blood for two nights, had to sleep basically sitting down.  I was on four different medications that destroyed my stomach.  Don't ask about eating because it was a disaster

EDIT: the recovery still isn't over (I got them taken out early August), the left side of my bottom jaw and tongue are still numb and slowly recovering.

Got surgery for all four of them at once, it was horrible.  Literally ate blood for two nights, had to sleep basically sitting down.  I was on four different medications that destroyed my stomach.  Don't ask about eating because it was a disaster

EDIT: the recovery still isn't over (I got them taken out early August), the left side of my bottom jaw and tongue are still numb and slowly recovering.
damn, what the forget kind of janky-ass dentist did you go to?

damn, what the forget kind of janky-ass dentist did you go to?
it's not abnormal considering I had to get surgery/ anesthesia.  the numbness is from some acid in the anesthesia and the bleeding is more or less normal as it did stop after 1.5 days
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 03:54:56 PM by OfficerKenny »

Havent gotten mine out yet, pretty sure i have either 2 or 3.

i have two so far and one o f my top ones is coming in rn. dentist thought they'd be all sideways but so far they've straightened themselves out

I got all four of them out at once and I was fine.  A few days of soft food but I was good after that.

Got them all out in one sitting last summer. Heard somewhere through the grapevine to drink a stuffload of pineapple juice the week before as it helps swelling. Bled for probably 2-4 hours after getting home and I have a high pain tolerance in general but didn't need to use the prescription-strength painkillers, just took Motrin and was back to solid foods the day after. Honestly the most annoying part was cleaning the holes lmao

I'm 20 and only my bottom ones have grown out at all.

I'm going to get them taken out soon so I can get a prescription for that sweet sweet percocet.

bottom two were impacted, got all four removed. it sucked. ass. smoking was painful for a while, and i ate mostly cottage cheese and scrambled eggs, stuff like that. the hydrocodone that they gave me was nice though.

I'd say I don't have any but my wisdom says otherwise... hehe

one grew in already and another coming in currently but zero issues with them so far