Anyone hyped for RDR2?

Poll

Are you excited? Releases in 2 hours from now (10/26/18 12:00AM EST)

Yes
4 (30.8%)
No
2 (15.4%)
Eh
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Anyone hyped for RDR2?  (Read 2245 times)

Is playing the first game or red dead revolver required?
afaik no, it is a different story but im sure some john and jack marston easter eggs will be in there

Yes I am hyped.

I have not heard any thing about the game yet but I am going to buy it at full price with out listening to reviews and or opinions first.

tony wtf are you even saying the game hasnt even been out for 24 hours you wojack

i've done my fair share of research on it and i think it will be a good game, provided that it downloads in the next millennia

I do not need to do research.

All I know is that I must spend full 60 dollars on this game as soon as possible.

afaik no, it is a different story but im sure some john and jack marston easter eggs will be in there
they aren't easter eggs, they're literally in the game and you see them near constantly

All I know is that I must spend full 60 dollars on this game as soon as possible.
tony drove the npc meme down into the ground faster than my sister crashed her brand new car

Is the car okay?
no she totaled it lol now get back on topic npc

You seem like the guy who doesn't like any new games because they're new.
Why do you even feel it necessary to post this kind of garbage? Nobody likes you for it.

Will we get bully 2 after red dead 2?

You seem like the guy who doesn't like any new games because they're new.
Why do you even feel it necessary to post this kind of garbage? Nobody likes you for it.

I do not understand your question as I clearly said I will buy it

Why does no one like me for wanting to buy RDR?

I thought that's what everyone was buying.

What should I do? Should I get CoD instead?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 08:33:56 PM by King Tøny »

Wow, you really aren't worth my time.

Wow, you really aren't worth my time.

I'm sorry, should I get Assassin's Creed Odyssey?

Please tell me what to buy.