Album released today (UPDATE - VALUEMART ALBUM II)

Author Topic: Album released today (UPDATE - VALUEMART ALBUM II)  (Read 2274 times)

https://valuemart69.com

hey haven't posted here in a while but I know some of you guys like my music so I wanted to share it, this full length album releases today on all platforms. im pretty excited, its gotten some pre-release radio play in France and England. heres a bio if youre wondering what kind of music it is

Valuemart's debut album, 'Homegrown Vandal' is an ode to the goth, post punk and new wave artists of the 80's and 90's. With a dark, catchy, and heavily layered sound, Homegrown Vandal is an experimental whirlwind of twisted, off-brand pop hits. Written, recorded, and produced entirely by Tory Knowles.

Update:
Album II!

My second album is out for preorder - it releases on March 15th, 2019, premiering on https://www.kaltblut-magazine.com/!

You can listen to a track from it at valuemart69.com

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:58:13 AM by Bravo »

god i dig this retro groove. the vocals and synth make this stuff proper

amazing work dawg. cant wait to see where you go <3

sounds sick, are you ever gonna add it so spotify?

god i dig this retro groove. the vocals and synth make this stuff proper

amazing work dawg. cant wait to see where you go <3

hell yeah thank you!!!
sounds sick, are you ever gonna add it so spotify?
thanks!! yeah it's on spotify and apple music

Are you able to make a vinyl record version of your album?

Wow this is amazing. The lyrics at times seem to be a bit muddy and I realize that's part of the aesthetic but preference wise sometimes I think I desire something clearer (though playing it as a background to working made it not so taxing on the brain).

The bass in the first song is awesome at the start too. Also has an atmospheric vibe a little like Phantogram or Silversun Pickups.

Overall, I like!

Are you able to make a vinyl record version of your album?

It's pretty expensive but I really want to, I'm talking to a few distributors that might be able to do it for me.
Wow this is amazing. The lyrics at times seem to be a bit muddy and I realize that's part of the aesthetic but preference wise sometimes I think I desire something clearer (though playing it as a background to working made it not so taxing on the brain).

The bass in the first song is awesome at the start too. Also has an atmospheric vibe a little like Phantogram or Silversun Pickups.

Overall, I like!

Hell yeah, thanks! It's not really on purpose with the vocals, I just have a stuffty home studio with some low grade equipment haha. But I just bought a super nice mic a few weeks ago so the next album is going to be way more properly produced.

hi ive listened to the album a butload of times now and it gets better every time, love the style

like it but i prefer instrumental stuff most of the time

hi ive listened to the album a butload of times now and it gets better every time, love the style

dude hell yeah thanks!

I just put up album II on my website. It releases March 15th, 2019.

hhehehehehe sounds great dude hehhehehehehe