Author Topic: -censored by NPC hivemind.-  (Read 1919 times)

-censored by NPC hivemind-
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 07:03:34 PM by King Tøny »

The best way to prove you aren't an NPC is to watch the incredibly good programming found on the Cartoon Network™ from 9PM/8PM Central and 6AM/5AM Central.

The best way to prove you aren't an NPC is to watch the incredibly good programming found on the Cartoon Network™ from 9PM/8PM Central and 6AM/5AM Central.

Are you sarcastically claiming adult swim is for NPCs with your ironic wording?

I'm not any of these lol

Fellas, I'm no NPC now, but have any of you watched King Of The Hill on Adult Swim around 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST? it's a very interesting cartoon I suggest it.

May 22nd.

What's your loving problem?
...I'm not sure I understand?
anyways let's give out some NPC names bros

Anthony is top tier NPC name
Dominic is up there as well,
maybe a jerry or 2, the whole shebang, the whatifs, you know
a susan or 3

tony enlighten me. am i an npc

but I don't do that, you haven't seen me on other websites

you have only seen me talk to you, which most of the time I have popular opinions that are specifically against you

Wow,  all this npc talk is making me hungry. I could sure go for a mouthwatering perfection that starts with two 100% pure beef patties and Big Mac® sauce sandwiched between a sesame seed bun. It’s topped off with pickles, crisp lettuce, onions and American cheese for a 100% beef burger with a taste like no other. It contains no artificial flavors, preservatives or added colors from artificial sources.* Our pickle contains an artificial preservative, so skip it if you like.

*National sandwiches only. Excludes local and limited time options.

Wow, you're really making me a hungry main character. god what I would give for a McDonald's Big Mac® around this time as well.

Anthony is top tier NPC name
Dominic is up there as well,
maybe a jerry or 2, the whole shebang, the whatifs, you know
a susan or 3

Real ugly hours
at least my hair finally looks good. well, better

hey look there's me now what are you on about

EDIT: Yeah I guess simon is a pretty NPC name :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 05:55:36 PM by CM1107ProjectInfinium »