CM1107ProjectInfinium - random personal attacks.

Author Topic: CM1107ProjectInfinium - random personal attacks.  (Read 5404 times)

If he's loving going around looking up private loving facebook accounts of blockland users and posting the private pictures on the forums then what is to say he wouldn't do it to any of you?

This shouldn't be tolerated.

I agree on the Facebook thing, that's just loving creepy to seek out enough info to find him there and to post his pictures

This is taking stuff too far tbh.

sure its taking stuff too far, but tony's pissed off some mega-friend by being an starfish, the only way this is gonna stop, even momentarily, is for him to be banned by badspot. so report and move on.

but tony's pissed off some mega-friend by being an starfish

He did it because I was making NPC memes.

I don't think this was at all loving warranted.

He's no longer being subtle about it.

And why? Because of a loving NPC thread that had nothing to do with him personally?

what does tony even do to make everyone angry

He still hasn't taken down his investigateed picture.

its what happens when a brain dead user is triggered

i would agree but me being investigateed is one thing i fear more than anything

Frankly even if you don't like the person being investigateed, 99 times out of 100 you should immediately stuff on the investigateer.

Frankly even if you don't like the person being investigateed, 99 times out of 100 you should immediately stuff on the investigateer.

damn, well said.

does it count if i just stuff on handicaps in general?

does it count if i just stuff on handicaps in general?
well private investigating is irrefutable evidence of extreme autism unless the person being investigateed is doing/saying they will do illegal/crazy stuff like school shootings and stuff.

imagine private investigating someone because you get upset for someone posting on a lego forum