CM1107ProjectInfinium - random personal attacks.

Author Topic: CM1107ProjectInfinium - random personal attacks.  (Read 5346 times)

imagine private investigating someone because you get upset for someone posting on a lego forum
imagine actually getting upset for someone posting on a lego forum when it's not even vaguely directed at you

imagine actually getting upset for someone posting on a lego forum when it's not even vaguely directed at you

imagine being drydess

Why is he being investigateed now and not during the hundreds of other times he was involved in drama?

Why is he being investigateed now and not during the hundreds of other times he was involved in drama?
Who knows, one of the autistic children had a brain aneurysm over his overuse of the NPC meme. He's evolved to be too good of a troll for his own good now

This isn't a 'investigate' like anything in a conventional sense, he probably left his facebook or other social media public and overreacted to disgruntled idiots searching for his personal detail and regurgitating public knowledge to strike fear.

Why it's happening now is because Tony's pushed too much against the grain with his shtick. That's pretty much all there is to say.

You're defending blockbuildingbro's handicapped antics because people got offended at Tony for too long even though his actual stuffposts are isolated? What world are we in again? Did we not used to literally say "ignore tony" before this?

This isn't a 'investigate' like anything in a conventional sense, he probably left his facebook or other social media public and overreacted to disgruntled idiots searching for his personal detail and regurgitating public knowledge to strike fear.

Why it's happening now is because Tony's pushed too much against the grain with his shtick. That's pretty much all there is to say.
just because tony was dumb with his facebook doesn’t mean it’s right for this guy to go on and post it unprovokedly

I can guarantee he found it by going to the blockland KFC thread.

You're defending blockbuildingbro's handicapped antics because people got offended at Tony for too long even though his actual stuffposts are isolated? What world are we in again? Did we not used to literally say "ignore tony" before this?

I'm not defending stuff you loser, I'm explaining why Tony's getting this guy on his case now when he's been trolling / baiting for years. Try reading my post next time.

just because tony was dumb with his facebook doesn’t mean it’s right for this guy to go on and post it unprovokedly

hurr durr I totally said the guy was in the right

I see you all fail basic reading comprehension!

hurr durr I totally said the guy was in the right

I see you all fail basic reading comprehension!
obviously, yet you're still assigning blame to tony

obviously, yet you're still assigning blame to tony

Calm yourself thot, I'm not blaming him for anything, I'm telling frontrox why he's getting 'investigateed' now when he's been involved in drama for ten years

Calm yourself thot, I'm not blaming him for anything, I'm telling frontrox why he's getting 'investigateed' now when he's been involved in drama for ten years
literally this why are you numbnuts jumping on ike for over it?