Brazil elects fascist Bolsonaro

Poll

i accidentally pressed new poll instead of new topic

oh really
13 (50%)
i don't believe you
13 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Brazil elects fascist Bolsonaro  (Read 1334 times)

jair bolsonaro graduated a military academy and joined the brazilian military during the dictatorship and continues to uphold the dictatorship as a model for what brazil should be. he's made use of the corruption scandals around establishment politicians to inch his way in to a 55% win
on a trip down bolsonaro's wiki page you can find some of his greatest hits including but not limited to

- calling for sterilization of the poor
- saying women should be paid less than men
- calling africans and middle easterners the scum of the earth
- thought the brazilian dictatorship should've killed more people rather than tortured them
- revered pinochet's fascist chile (but thought they should've killed more people)
- claimed drugs, poor education, and women having jobs makes people gay
- thinks parents should beat their gay children and said, if he had a gay son, that he would prefer him to die in an accident
- said his children were too educated to fall in love with a black woman, and that he wouldn't allow it
- said brazil is not a secular state, that all brazilians should become christians
- upon the human rights minister citing the use of rape in the brazilian military during the dictatorship, said she was "not worth raping; she is very ugly."
- said he'd leave the UN since they're just a bunch of communists

Annoying Orange says the people have made an excellent call in electing him
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:33:02 PM by Nonnel »

- said brazil is not a secular state, that all brazilians should become christians
forget that stuff ew

Also it's Jair not Jain

Brazil is the Florida of South America

What does that even mean

We should delete Brazil already.

my opinion:

srry for the img topic locked

This is essentially a left wing tonythread with links. Classic Nonnel

please don't come to brazil

This is essentially a left wing tonythread with links. Classic Nonnel
That being said given the complete handicapation of everyone on this forum from brazil the country electing a loving handicap wouldn't surprise me.