so guys we did it

Author Topic: so guys we did it  (Read 3222 times)

Today marks the day beefposter is nowhere on the first page.

gratzi

why do you have such a hate boner for tony holy stuff

how many days of the week does your dad force you to suck him off

Well if I make a thread you'll tell me to lock the thread and you'll dox me if I don't.

Well if I make a thread you'll tell me to lock the thread and you'll dox me if I don't.
Does he actually threaten to dox you, or are you referring to when he posted your face?

Does he actually threaten to dox you, or are you referring to when he posted your face?

I'm referring to when he was referencing my info and then tells me to lock the thread minutes later.

is this something to be happy about? if anything it signifies the second death of the off topic board. i remember the first one when tony was gone - this place was so passive it felt deader than drama these days

This won't help me trying to figure out the tony cycle

Go to hell OP, private investigating is loving handicapped.

this place was so passive it felt deader than drama these days

I remember that, someone actually bought me a key because they couldn't stand how passive off-topic was.

is this something to be happy about? if anything it signifies the second death of the off topic board. i remember the first one when tony was gone - this place was so passive it felt deader than drama these days
If Tony's the only one keeping Off Topic alive, then we've got bigger problems (not bigger than Tony being doxed, obviously)

If Tony's the only one keeping Off Topic alive, then we've got bigger problems (not bigger than Tony being doxed, obviously)
no not really