[Vehicle] Peterbilt (Wheel Update)

Author Topic: [Vehicle] Peterbilt (Wheel Update)  (Read 5737 times)

The only good vehicle out of all my stuffty ugly ass vehicles. (IMO)

DOWNLOAD -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/cjn7lcaum1w5tgb/Vehicle_Peterbilt.zip?dl=1
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 10:41:22 AM by Daniel.S »

Seats 4, 2 on the bed sat down and obviously 2 in the front.

i like how theres 2 seats on the bed

okay but can you deliver stuff

make several trailers now, including ones you can build in or place vehicles in/on
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 10:22:19 AM by Darth C3P0² »

make several trailers now, including ones you can build in or place vehicles in/on
I kinda dislike this attitude a lot of people have. Instead of saying 'this is nice good job good effort' it's always asking for something ridiculously complicated, extra or specific to the person asking it. I really appreciate Daniel.S taking the time to make something for us in his own time at no cost to us that looks great too in the first place.

I kinda dislike this attitude a lot of people have. Instead of saying 'this is nice good job good effort' it's always asking for something ridiculously complicated, extra or specific to the person asking it. I really appreciate Daniel.S taking the time to make something for us in his own time at no cost to us that looks great too in the first place.
Thank you TheArmyMan I totally agree, I always see "now make this", "Can you do this", "Make this next", etc. I mean at lease take the time to private message me and I'll have a look and possibly make it.

in addition to what TAG said, there's a reason buildable vehicles dont exist. theres no good way to do them.

holy loving stuff. this is great.
good job, man.

Trucking RPG 18+ servers

Great vehicle man! I love all the little details in even the interior  :cookie:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 07:12:28 AM by Kore »

I wasn't trying to discredit him or saying a bad job, but its just bound for at least one person to think that it would go along with something else. I aint asking for him to do it, I'm just saying the idea is cool

When do we get cargo to transport around? aka connecting vehicles to vehicles