Author Topic: Looking for older users avatars.  (Read 1833 times)

Anyone remember that guys (I think it was rockslide?) avatar that was like a baseball field or stadium and there was an old guy that like transformed into a rocket and it's chest opened up and robotic arms reached out and grabbed someone before blasting off?

Yea I know it was psudo disturbing.

im on the hunt for that dumb ass Cat of that was blue >=)  like that

i do remember that avatar, but i don't remember whose

my favourite was definitely the mouse being shredded up in a blender

yes it was rockslides

How could you forget?

cmon man you cant forget that guy

im on the hunt for that dumb ass Cat of that was blue >=)  like that

If it had headphones on it might have been Acid.

Wait are you sure it wasn't a fox? Because that might have been mine then, except mine was black but somebody had a blue one, and I think Nightfox had a red one?

who was the guy with two rainbow dudes and the short one shooting the tall one to death

yeah OP, i remember that avatar

anyone remember the one where the guy was typing on a keyboard getting progressively more and more mad until he smashed his arms and headbutted the keyboard. afterwards blood shooted everywhere and it looped back lol

-snisp-
anyone remember the one where the guy was typing on a keyboard getting progressively more and more mad until he smashed his arms and headbutted the keyboard. afterwards blood shooted everywhere and it looped back lol

Zoom in for maximum "Eeeuuughk"

I don't remember who's it was though.

I'm on the hunt for a gif avatar of this guy rapidly raising and lowering his eyebrow.

if you remember the usernames these people have, just query a search through drama. chances are their avatars havent changed.

I'm on the hunt for a gif avatar of this guy rapidly raising and lowering his eyebrow.

i think the guy changed his avatar after awhile to some other gif

[img ]https://forum.blockland.us/avatarUpload/avatar_139328.gif[/img]
I once saw an inverted colors version of that gif

Or is this one the inverted one?

i would pay money to have all of the circle band together