Author Topic: wal*mart  (Read 2849 times)

Hi this is my save of wal*mart theres to download links because its the save picture and the save file so enjoy. save file: http://www.mediafire.com/?ht0tsm013of
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 01:33:45 PM by Angry lego nerd! »

Too lazy to open save in Blockland, but here's the pic attached for you lazy asses out there.

Improvements:
1. Take a pic of the outside.

5/10 cause thears only 1 pic and it sucks no wait 1/10

This is a joke right? I give it a -10/10. Till I see more pictures, thats me rating.

2/10 for the efford.
WAY too much windows.

Too lazy to open save in Blockland, but here's the pic attached for you lazy asses out there.

Improvements:
1. Take a pic of the outside.

Okay i took off the save pic so plz download this (sorry for blurs)

God, all the shelves are the same, fking thing. Not even check out places or little grab machines or stuff. I don't even give it a rating because it sucks so badly.

Isn't asphalt black. And don't Walmarts have roofs. And I'm pretty sure that they are not made of windows. But I could be wrong.

According to BlutEngel, They are also NOT entirely blue.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 02:27:27 PM by Metalhed »

Also they are not completely blue.

Don't forget that most buildings have doors...

This building fails. No Wal*mart is that big.

Not every Wal-Mart only carries small oval-shaped cups varied in different colors. And over 60 isles.

Fail.

This building fails. No Wal*mart is that big.
Except Super Walmart, its bigger  :cookieMonster:

Well, I'd like to say this is actually pretty bad. The shelves are all identical, it's all blue, there's no roof or doors, and I probably could have done this in about 15 minutes.

A word of advice: Before posting anything like this, please ask yourself: Is this good enough? Exactly how good is it compared to other builds? Looking at this build, you may want to improve on your skills.

If you don't want to be flamed, don't post things like this unless you know it's really good. Just take a look at a bunch of the other builds already here.

I'm not saying you suck or any crap like that, you just need to post something much better next time you plan on doing so.

I'm not saying you suck...

I'm saying he sucks!  :cookieMonster:

Just joking, but this build sort of is... uhh... really, really bad.

He could of at least built a roof.