Flash being removed in 2020! share your thoughts

Author Topic: Flash being removed in 2020! share your thoughts  (Read 2766 times)

I've never even seen any HTML5 stuff, is it like flash, but better, or are there some drastic differences?
Kinda drastic. HTML5 games are pretty limited right now, sometimes laggier than flash somehow and it takes an abysmal amount of time to make one. All the mobile games on coolmath are HTML5

there's also unity too I think

brb making an interactive flash museum with a virtual windows xp machine connected to a virtual server hosting all the best flash content circa the mid-2000s

for real though all it would take to preserve flash animations and games would be a sandboxed virtual machine that had flash player installed on it before it was depreciated and however many .swf files you can fit in the VHD

What about the Homestuck flash animations. The quality is stuff on Youtube

it's time to move on.

Flash is an ancient relic.

brb making an interactive flash museum with a virtual windows xp machine connected to a virtual server hosting all the best flash content circa the mid-2000s

for real though all it would take to preserve flash animations and games would be a sandboxed virtual machine that had flash player installed on it before it was depreciated and however many .swf files you can fit in the VHD

do this please

good. flash is a garbage browser plugin full of security vulnerabilities and poor optimization. it should have been eliminated years ago.

good. flash is a garbage browser plugin full of security vulnerabilities and poor optimization. it should have been eliminated years ago.

But what about all the grandmas out there using flash on their windows 98?!

WHAT ABOUT THEM?!

HTML5 Is a monopoly change my mind

hey complete and utter loving handicaps read this:

they are removing SUPPORT for flash in 2020. they are NOT removing flash you actual forgetin trogs, so sites will still have flash and stuff, they are just no longer making updates or distributing downloads for it.

you can and will still get it. whether or not a page supports it is up to the webpage owner. your flash games will remain forget faces

Flash removed in 2020

Annoying Orange still president in 2020

Coincidence?

I understand if you're frustrated over all the commotion, but there was a nicer way to put that...

But when support is removed that means it's only a matterof time until someone finds out how to break flash and forget up your computer.

hey complete and utter loving handicaps read this:

they are removing SUPPORT for flash in 2020. they are NOT removing flash you actual forgetin trogs, so sites will still have flash and stuff, they are just no longer making updates or distributing downloads for it.

you can and will still get it. whether or not a page supports it is up to the webpage owner. your flash games will remain forget faces
you could have said this without the tone of "spastic angry handicap" but thanls