Server_Railroad - Build railroads and drive trains!

Author Topic: Server_Railroad - Build railroads and drive trains!  (Read 13339 times)

Server_Railroad
Version 1.1.5

Build tracks and drive trains on them!

Features:
  • A full set of bricks modeled by Barnabas - 22 tracks and 8 switches
  • Trains that snap to tracks, and are controlled with brick building controls
  • Support for bot, player, and vehicle trains
  • 9 events:
    • onTrainEnterTrack, onTrainLeaveTrack, Vehicle > setTrain, Bot > setForwardMovement, Bot > setBraking, Brick > setSwitch
    • Bot events allow bots to drive trains! Use setForwardMovement to determine bot drive direction - remember to turn off the bot first!
  • 3 starter vehicles, by Uxie and Conan

Call the event "setSwitch" on switch bricks to set their direction! onTrainEnter/LeaveTrack allows you to target the vehicle, driver, and brick.

Modders: to make your vehicle automatically become a train on spawn, add isTrain = 1; somewhere within your vehicle's datablock definition.

Download Server_Railroad (v1.1)

Trolley
Version 1.0

A sixteen-seater trolley, based on the San Francisco and Portland city trolleys.
Motorcart
Version 1.0

A five-seater motorcart, based on the trolleys in Metro 2033.
Steam Train
Version 1.0

A fourteen-seat steam train, which is an edit/cleanup of Uxie's steam train.

Use with Support_VehicleDismount or whatever its called for best experience. Adjusts the dismount points of the vehicles to be next to the vehicle rather than on top.

Download Vehicle_RailroadTrains (v1.0)

Subway Train
by TheArmyGuy

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 12:52:49 PM by Conan »

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 10:20:32 AM by Squib »

im still making the damn topic and i can't link the topic in the glass addon uploads unless i have the topic created before uploading :(

Gonna hate me for it, but I need inclines of all degrees.

ok well i posted what's done so far, still working on packaging the trains so that's coming in a sec

alright thats done, cya guys. i'll be back later o7

thanks or adding events connnathn

Blockland has needed this for too long

Great stuff Conan amazing 10/10

oh wow it finally released , other day I was at Conan server for test these xD it was fun