guys when bad spot joined ur game what did he say

Author Topic: guys when bad spot joined ur game what did he say  (Read 1370 times)

guys no meme plz i wanna know what he said plz say what he said and not a joke say what he said like tony u said he joined u what did he say dont say meme joke tho

he said "You just lost."

he said Carry on my wayward son
For there'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreamin', I can hear them say
Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more
Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know
On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune, but I hear the voices say
Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more
Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
Now your life's no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you
Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more

once badspot and rotondo joined mafia madness back when brackets was hosting it. iirc badspot immediately got RDM'd by rotondo and then they both left after badspot complained about computer games not automatically administrating themselves

said nothing because it was just his stupid download bot >:(

Badspot joined my freebuild server yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him ingame, but I didn’t want to be annoying and bother him and ask him for updates or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and building bricks one plate over mine. I walked away and continued with my building, and I saw him /hate as I walked off. When I finished building I saw him trying to walk in the doors of someone's house without asking.

The girl that built it was very nice about it and casual, and was like “Dude, you need to leave please.” At first he kept pretending to be afk and not see chat, but eventually turned back around and left.

When she evented the doors and started clicking them multiple times, he stopped her and told her to click them each individually “to prevent any event interference,” and then turned around and /alarm'd at me. I don’t even think that’s a thing. After she clicked each door and painted them red and started to ask an admin for something, he kept interrupting her by spamming all caps.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 04:52:06 PM by Blockomaniac »