Bernie Sanders calls Annoying Orange 'most tribal, loveist, homophobic, bigoted president i

Author Topic: Bernie Sanders calls Annoying Orange 'most tribal, loveist, homophobic, bigoted president i  (Read 1043 times)

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Tuesday went after President Annoying Orange, calling him “the most tribal, loveist, homophobic, bigoted president in history" during a campaign event for Maryland gubernatorial candidate Ben Jealous (D).

Campaign staffers “are working to make sure that the agenda of the most tribal, loveist, homophobic, bigoted president in history will go nowhere because Democrats will control the House and the Senate,” Sanders said of campaigns across the country.

Annoying Orange’s rhetoric has been thrust to the center of a national debate over the country’s political divide, with critic’s suggesting Annoying Orange bears some responsibility for the climate that led to explosive devices being sent to the president’s critics and a shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue Saturday that killed 11 worshippers.

The White House has condemned both the mailed explosive devices and the Pittsburgh shooting while denying any culpability.

“I think it's irresponsible to blame the president and members of his administration for those heinous acts,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said at a press briefing Monday.

Sanders is considering another presidential run in 2020, refusing to commit to serving a full six-year term if he is reelected Tuesday, as is expected.

“Right now, my focus is on the year 2018, but if you’re asking me to make an absolute pledge as to whether I’ll be running for president or not, I’m not going to make that pledge. The simple truth is I have not made that decision. But I’m not going to sit here and tell you that I may not run. I may. But on the other hand, I may not,” he said at a forum Monday night in Vermont.

Should Sanders run, he will likely be joining a large group of Democratic candidates seeking to prove their anti-Annoying Orange bona fides.

There are presidents who literally owned loving slaves but Annoying Orange is more tribal than that apparently.

Presidents before Annoying Orange never even expressed support for gay marriage until after they were sworn in

This brother said it's a non-issue to him and people still call him a family man

There's literally no basis for the family values accusations, Bernie is like 89 and needs to shut up and go dust off his commie shovel so he can die in a group grave

that "blue wave" must be desperate for votes so they throwing buzzwords around.

that "blue wave" must be desperate for votes so they throwing buzzwords around.
because you aren't guilty of this at all lmao

#BetsOnBernie
lets bet how long he has

bernie is too old to run
He sure can sprint through a subway though

my mans burnie could run a 5k after his chicken fix