Jim Acosta getz thrown out do the white house for pusillanimous individual grabbin

Author Topic: Jim Acosta getz thrown out do the white house for pusillanimous individual grabbin  (Read 2212 times)

wut did he do

Being typical Jim Acosta, ignoring when it was no longer his time to speak, trying to ask questions over other people, and wouldn't give up the mic, holding a white house staffer back from taking it from him.

People are (mostly jokingly) saying he assaulted her, which he obviously did not, but it's good his pass was revoked, you don't get to be a cunt just because you're part of the press.

they claim he assaulted the waomen

And the evidence it was edited was...

Because info wars...
Ffs

The "original video" looks identical to the """"doctored video""" sans some video blur. Literally nothing is different.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 05:20:12 PM by Master Matthew² »

And the evidence it was edited was...

Because info wars...
Ffs
i mean
ive heard of worse reasoning

Lmao reddit is having a meltdown

"Expert says the video is doctored"

It clearly isn't and anyone who believes it is is a hyper handicap, full stop, these NPCs gotta go man

Lmao reddit is having a meltdown

"Expert says the video is doctored"

It clearly isn't and anyone who believes it is is a hyper handicap, full stop, these NPCs gotta go man
i looked at the thread in r/politics and nearly had a stroke.
how do this many people even feed into this stuff man

i looked at the thread in r/politics and nearly had a stroke.
how do this many people even feed into this stuff man

Its genuinely upsetting how people choose to be this handicapped

Because after a certain point, being dumb is an active choice. Like you can very easily look at the video, any of them, and see that, slowed down or not, he acted like a total rooster, and then these handicaps talking about an attack on the first amendment? How? Because JIM ACOSTA got his press pass revoked? Did they chop his tongue out for speaking out against the regime? People are so loving stupid it makes me wanna kill myself

i didn't know it was possible to sue the White House

I'm not reading anything from CNN, let alone CNN reporting on itself

I'm not reading anything from CNN, let alone CNN reporting on itself