who is your favorite fictional character

Author Topic: who is your favorite fictional character  (Read 2937 times)

so any movie/show/cartoon/game/book

at the end i will make a poll listing all of them

the version of sonic that has my name

game wise i'll have to go with sgt johnson, no loving way im going with anyone else

I have quiet a few that I just love the most, their back stories, their attitudes, voice actors, everything about them is perfect:

Thel 'Vadam - By far the character I have identified with the most, I love Thel, I loved playing Halo 2's story as Thel, I prefer him over master chief. Thel has some serious wisdom and is by far the best character I've ever seen in a game before.

Luis Lopez - One of my fav GTA protagonists, Luis is a character who works for the rich but doesn't really like their lifestyles. Luis is a really badass character that doesn't take stuff from anyone and his story is great. Luis has a really good personality too

Carl Johnson - CJ would come second on my list of favorite gta protagonists, playing GTA SA was like building a real empire in a whole country. Much similar to Luis, CJ doesn't take stuff from anyone and gets the ending he deserves

Little Jacob (GTA IV) - By far the greatest tritagonist of all time, little Jacob really helps Niko in GTA IV and is one of those guys you wished you had as a best friend. There will never be another Little Jacob

Wolf O'donnel - my smash bros main, Wolf is a rather badass character too

Sombra (overwatch) - my overwatch main, everything about Sombra is perfect

Niko Bellic (GTA IV) - Similar to Thel', Niko's wisdom and thoughts is what made GTA IV the best story out of all the others. I keep coming back to GTA IV because of how great the story is, while I never bothered much with TLAD, TBOGT and IV were brilliant games

others I like too:

JC Denton
Paul Denton
Max Payne
Xenomorphs
Genji (overwatch)
Lucario
Dialga
Tony Montana
Christopher Soprano
Sgt. Johnson (Halo)
Dr. DOOM