stan lee died

Author Topic: stan lee died  (Read 2205 times)

We knew it was coming.

forget me if it doesn't suck rooster anyway.

I'm really bummed out by this news. His influence is felt in almost all comics now, not just Marvel. Rest in peace Stan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKIf6SORDdY
this video is from comic con few weeks ago. Stan's been in poor health for a few months so Kevin Smith led a huge "we love you Stan"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 12:56:47 PM by Mega-Bear »

Good.

And I mean that in a good way because he has been harassed for money for loving YEARS!

His family is bleeding him of his money and they have scum bag lawyers basically keeping him locked in the house.

I hope he left nothing in the will but they probably forged his signature like they've been doing for comic books to later resell them.

At least now he isn't suffering.

I wouldn't be surprised if the daughter killed him.

god damn this day was going great and this this stuff happens im real sad now what a great man may he rip ;(

I wouldn't be surprised if the daughter killed him.

His daughter helped save him from the guy that was holding him hostage and manipulating him fym

Carry on people, death is normal and is no different no matter how rich or poor you are. We don’t hear about the local town rapist dying do we?

His leegacy will live on in our hearts

blockland is where i can have my hot takes: i would probably have no idea who stan lee was if he wasnt popular i dont like comics nor their movies and if my friends didnt bring me to the theater for some i would have seen a total of 0 movies

if i told this to me friends they would gut me so i just said oh no Q_Q stan lee