[news] CNN Sues Annoying Orange Administration, Cites First Amendment

Author Topic: [news] CNN Sues Annoying Orange Administration, Cites First Amendment  (Read 905 times)

CNN is suing Annoying Orange and the administration for banning Jim Acosta from the WH, citing a violation of his first amendment rights

wtf is American politics

Isnt CNN the outlet that investigateed and harassed a guy for making a gif?

wtf is American politics

Annoying Orange, indirectly or otherwise, has turned most of mainstream media into tabloid bullstuff

Isnt CNN the outlet that investigateed and harassed a guy for making a gif?

Yes

how do you sue the white house

cNN: *Censors everyone else for disagreeing with our politics, claiming "hatespeech"*
Whitehouse: "You're Being removed for touching one of our female staff members"
cNn: "FREE SPEECH"

I'd say this is the pot calling the kettle black, but CNN might try to investigate me and destroy my life.

cNN: *Censors everyone else for disagreeing with our politics, claiming "hatespeech"*
Whitehouse: "You're Being removed for touching one of our female staff members"
cNn: "FREE SPEECH"

I'd say this is the pot calling the kettle black, but CNN might try to investigate me and destroy my life.
why are you so bad at this
the funnier angle is that the dude grabbed a womans arm—an action which cnn freaks the forget out about usually and starts throwing bs allegations—and they’re just mindlessly defending him and grasping at straws to give him the moral high ground

I'm curious as to how you think that CNN has censored people lmfao

b-because fake news

He's probably referring to the dude who was blackmailed into giving an apology after CNN acquired his information.