Lego games started getting unoriginal around 2006

Author Topic: Lego games started getting unoriginal around 2006  (Read 3090 times)

Rock Raiders was lit
i actually put this game on any pc i have. it used to be a pain but the modding community made it rlly easy.
this game together with Lego Island 1 made the lego series for me and i will port these to my google brain if i have to

edit: oh yeah and lego loco
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 10:26:39 AM by hootaloo »

Rock Raiders was lit

I don't know about that but I loved that game it was awesome.

What's funny is it took me playing it for several weeks before I found out you could go into 3rd person lol 😅

dude playing rockraiders in 1st person was mindblowing as a kid to me i think that was the first time i played a first person game

i remember playing lego universe and i used to love it, its a shame i didn't play it that much before the servers shut down

do you guys remember the bionicle games

those where the stuff

the first 2 lego star wars game and lego island 1 are the only lego games I ever gave much of a stuff about

oh and lego battle for ds as well

i think i've only played 4 lego games

lego island was neat and fun to explore, but kind of eh after a while
the main ones i played were legoland and lego alpha team
and then there was a weird racing one

and overall the lego themed remakes of other games/movies seems kind of weird to me

dude playing rockraiders in 1st person was mindblowing as a kid to me i think that was the first time i played a first person game

literally me
man those were the days

lego alpha team
this game i bought after playing rock raiders a forget ton as a kid and it never loving worked past the first cutscene and it was so hard for me i still think about it from time to time

did i miss out at all or idek what the game was tbh

do you guys remember the bionicle games

those where the stuff

BIONICLE: the game was awesome and if you want more like that go find an old copy of Galidor: Defenders of the Outer Dimension for some reason it felt extremely similar.

-snip-
and then there was a weird racing one
-snop-

Drome racers maybe? That's probably one of the only racing games I ever played much of.

this game i bought after playing rock raiders a forget ton as a kid and it never loving worked past the first cutscene and it was so hard for me i still think about it from time to time

did i miss out at all or idek what the game was tbh
so you never unlocked the other agents?
they added some pretty cool gameplay

Drome racers maybe? That's probably one of the only racing games I ever played much of.
i don't think so, it was on an island with a small village arguing over who was fastest, postal truck, a digger, firetruck...
later on there was more levels to race on, so not just the island, but a weird portal opened or some shenanigans

Did some poking and, surprise surprise! That sounds like either Lego racers 1 or 2 but I'm leaning toward 2.