Author Topic: Drinks (V1.3) - Build, serve, and consume beverages!  (Read 13083 times)

I could ask the variations of it like the Pepsi, the Coca-cola and, that 90s one but, that would come off as redundant. So, this is fine the way it is.

what about custom drink colors, so you could just make black soda or blue soda

Version 1.1
+Added fountain drink - no icon, click to toggle between cap/uncapped.
+Bugfixed a few issues
+Made emptyCup and fillCup affect cups under the target brick as well (up to one plate gap between brick and cup)
+Removed some unnecessary files
+Can now drink directly out of whiskey bottles/wine bottles for you alcoholics
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 09:43:57 PM by Conan »

still waiting for the chug jug

conan implements fluid physics into water bricks in blockland

Add drink mixing for the roostertail mixer.

Version 1.11
+Fix createCup bug where it wouldn't work with certain size bricks/cups - should work properly for all of them now
+Fix visual error on the full Wine Glass handheld model

please report any other bugs you come across here so i can fix them

I apologize if this is a stupid question, I can't tell if this isn't working for me or if I'm being an idiot and don't understand how I'm supposed to make this work, but I place down something, like the coffee pot for instance, I can't pick it up when I click it, I tried using the createcup command and that didn't seem to do anything, am I actually doing something wrong here? I'd really like to be able to use this so any help would be appreciated.

I apologize if this is a stupid question, I can't tell if this isn't working for me or if I'm being an idiot and don't understand how I'm supposed to make this work, but I place down something, like the coffee pot for instance, I can't pick it up when I click it, I tried using the createcup command and that didn't seem to do anything, am I actually doing something wrong here? I'd really like to be able to use this so any help would be appreciated.
right click/jet to pick up and put down cups and pots. the createCup event needs a direction to place the cup, and a brick name in the text field (ex: Wine Glass)

right click/jet to pick up and put down cups and pots. the createCup event needs a direction to place the cup, and a brick name in the text field (ex: Wine Glass)
Ok that was it, I wasn't right clicking, don't know why I didn't think of that. Thank you.