Author Topic: Textures for model not showing up in game fix?  (Read 1153 times)

Hi guys, I have recently gotten the DTS exporter for blender 2.77 and I want to make some more hats and I have run into some trouble with textures. The textures work ok in blender, but unfortunately, they don't show up on the model when I use the hat in Blockland. The model is just white. And I packaged it properly, I have all the textures I used inside the folder in the .zip file. For a while now I have been exporting with milkshape because I was more primative used to that way of exporting. But I decided to export with blender because I feel that It's more professional to do it that way and the quality of my models will improve. Please help me with this!

« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 05:56:21 PM by RockyDoctor65 »

Do you have your material(s) properly named and applied to the mesh of your model?

Do you have your material(s) properly named and applied to the mesh of your model?

I just call them things like "blade" and stuff. Does it have to be named specifically after the picture file you are using?

Yes, say you're using Blockland's whiteCheck texture on your model, you'd need to name your material whiteCheck, and so on

If you made custom textures, make sure the width and height of the textures are either 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, or 1024, and that the file type is either PNG or JPG

Thank you, the problem is fixed. Locking topic.