Author Topic: adhd manchild youtuber that plays roblox, Flamingo  (Read 6171 times)

this guy basically copied that other roblox youtubers video who played blockland

they acted like they've never played the game before yet its clear they've played it in the past considering how they immediately knew all the controls

this guy basically copied that other roblox youtubers video who played blockland

they acted like they've never played the game before yet its clear they've played it in the past considering how they immediately knew all the controls
This is actually a good point

imagine if he makes a video on this drama and then it causes autistic kids to have roosterland/roosterland forums raided by said autistic kids

imagine if he makes a video on this drama and then it causes autistic kids to have roosterland/roosterland forums raided by said autistic kids
they are all probably poor they wont even get close to getting a key or a steam key

yet its clear they've played it in the past considering how they immediately knew all the controls

Hmmm....

Anyone that is native to Roblox should stay in Roblox.

No one is an exception.

No one is an exception.
what about blocklanders who used to play roblox but dont anymore

what about blocklanders who used to play roblox but dont anymore
real alpha bitches

he made a video in the past talking about the game, back when he sounded like penguinz0 and not like a 17 year old with the brain of a 10 year old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWfu9MPYnZM

why does he sound like shmorky now, transmissioning in progress?

imagine trying to sound like a girl but it came out as bad as this

No one is an exception.
i discovered this game because of roblox but then i realized how crappy roblox was so i stayed here.