Democrat threatens nuclear war against people who refuse to give up their guns.

Author Topic: Democrat threatens nuclear war against people who refuse to give up their guns.  (Read 3600 times)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/california-dem-says-us-would-win-short-war-against-gun-rights-advocates-the-government-has-nukes/ar-BBPNYz9?ocid=ob-fb-enus-580&fbclid=IwAR3t3SXZotY-_voNX5K0ZuJYI0iTduZNYvmJlEM4RG0EpFjfElxQK4uXrr4

That's the way we was our hands, falalala lalalala.

How the forget can anyone seriously still vote Democrat at this point, this is loving ridiculous.

Hillary Clinton offers an Ultimatum, vote Democrat or Riots will Continue.

The Media is HYPERACTIVELY pro Democrat to a borderline-propagandic extent...

And now we have a democrats threatening to use nukes if people don't give up their second amendment rights.

Holey Moral Compass Batman, this stuff is loving unreal.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 12:32:24 AM by Master Matthew² »

why is this news
le libtard will bomb ur house if u dont give up ur weapon

news: the entire na is insane

dont see a problem with this. just gives them a chance to use their second amendment rights... like yeooo just shoot the nuke in midair mw2 style

This is starting to get scary.

I also find it funny they threatening nukes if states refuse to give up guns.

What is the government going to do? Nuke an entire state that refused to give up guns?

We gotta kill millions of people to make sure a handful of them don't have guns so we can remove a statistic that is lower than car deaths.

This prompted Swalwell to defend himself, saying it would be a “short war” because “the government has nukes,” implying the government would use its nuclear arsenal against its own citizens.

With this logic, why is CIA still around? The US government has nukes, CIA is hiding in caves with outdated equipment.

That's what I don't get lol. Everyone says having guns against the US government is pointless. They have tanks and jets and drones and nukes.

And yet they still can't fully eradicate sandy cave dwellers

Here's a video that explains whats going on in a much needed manner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q71naLYJFF8
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:43:13 AM by Nigel The Protagonist »

he wasnt just doing a standard stuffty leftist meme. he even replied later on the topic mocking people who were reacting, yet still stood behind his comment lol. so now he cant claim "oh you dumb-asses i was just exaggerating to make a point"

We don't even nuke the middle east because of the backlash it would cause.

What makes you think we'll nuke america lol

well fellas, this is it. it’s been a pleasure knowing you

fallout 76 is becoming reality

i can't wait to run at 100km/h while looking at the road in 2030