Half-Life celebrates it's 20th anniversary (BLACK MESA: XEN)

Author Topic: Half-Life celebrates it's 20th anniversary (BLACK MESA: XEN)  (Read 1842 times)

https://twitter.com/ValveTime/status/1064422998612955137

if only black mesa released xen today. anyway

am only one year older than this rlly good series.
i remember when i was a kid i saw the orange box in the store and asked my mom to buy it. i wasnt allowed to play shooters at that age so i didnt get to (timesplitters got taken from me T_T), i wonder how different i would have been growing up with the orange box instead of finding it later on steam in 2011.

pls talk about your half life experiences or hell even organize a sven co-op if wed like
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 07:31:29 AM by hootaloo »

Ross Scott finished Freeman's Mind, now Black Mesa's Xen levels are nearing completion

And still no Half Life 3...

hlvr gonna rock the world like hl2 dude I bet

hlvr gonna rock the world like hl2 dude I bet
I heard it was a prequel to Half Life 2 or something

Either way, i hope VR isn't a requirement, i don't want to sell my internal organs for a VR setup just to play this :(

Come on Gaben, give us Half-Life 3

Once Artifact and Half Life VR is released (as well as Valve's own VR peripheral), they'll HAVE to give us Half Life 3 next, right?

Right?

Hot damn. Half life is still really fun, especially if you play with friends using the co op mod. Happy birthday, you piece of art.

i remember my brothers got half life 1 and opposing force for our family pc when i was like 4 years old. i could never get passed xen but i beat opposing force like 5 times

Hot damn. Half life is still really fun, especially if you play with friends using the co op mod. Happy birthday, you piece of art.
my friend always got around the lack of team damage by shooting triggering explosives near me EVERY TIME

i grew up with this game, it was the first one i ever played. had a PC copy and PS2 copy. really great game ever today, i'll jump in it every now and then.

I heard it was a prequel to Half Life 2 or something

Either way, i hope VR isn't a requirement, i don't want to sell my internal organs for a VR setup just to play this :(

you had to sell your organs when HL2 came out for pc too so