Bunny in our front yard, below -30C,we saved it.

Author Topic: Bunny in our front yard, below -30C,we saved it.  (Read 1852 times)

Context: there has been a bunny outside of our house for a couple days now, it’s freezing outside so we had to save him. This is Canada so it’s cold, we’re keeping him in our pups kennel.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 05:37:59 PM by Copy Kirby »

are you going to release it at some point?

Name him either flopsy, mopsy, or, penutbutter.

are you going to release it at some point?
we're gonna contact a refuge center to get advice

Honestly it probably would have been best to just leave it alone.

Some rabbits literally live in the snow and if it's a native Canadian rabbit and not an escaped pet it would be ok.

Honestly it probably would have been best to just leave it alone.

Some rabbits literally live in the snow and if it's a native Canadian rabbit and not an escaped pet it would be ok.
in our climate he should have turned white by now and he hasn't yet, this is also the same bunny that hid under my moms plants all summer, so it's definitely a baby. We're currently trying to figure out what it is. It is NOT a hare though.

I had a bunny for a short while too, but his fur was dark gray, my family gave him away after a short while to one of those animal care centers, so hopefully you figure out what to do with yours

i mean it would be fine on its own but i bet they make good pets

last time i had a bunny i was like 5 when we gave our litter of like 7 away after they did the dew and gave birth on christmas day

in our climate he should have turned white by now and he hasn't yet, this is also the same bunny that hid under my moms plants all summer, so it's definitely a baby. We're currently trying to figure out what it is. It is NOT a hare though.

Oh? I didn't know they were supposed to change color but that makes sense.

name him Bruh Sound Effect 2