Australian Feminist Want A gaming block that protects female characters in RDR2

Author Topic: Australian Feminist Want A gaming block that protects female characters in RDR2  (Read 2800 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0BGuNAvMfU

Gender equality = players shouldn't be able to kill female characters in RDR2..

It is sad that the feminist is asking for NPCs to be treated differently based on gender, fundamentally asking for an inequality.

Do you actively look for these crazy people?
Or do you really think they have any influence at all?

They influence tony and  a few other handicaps on the forums.

seems they've fallen victim to their own NPC mantra.

Why do you guys have to act like total handicaps just to get one up on Tony

you can't get one up on tony. he's been here for years you should know better already smh.

you can't get one up on tony.
Indeed, cease.
I mean... They clearly influence Australia since GTA V was pulled from store shelves. And they clearly influence people in the US because groups like antifa exist.
They influence tony and a few other handicaps on the forums.
Nice to know you think you're a handicap.

muh antifa

i never knew college kids banging garbage cans and getting bike locks smashed over their heads had so much influence in video game regulation

Indeed, cease.
doesn't mean it won't hurt to stuff on him where it hurts.
Nice to know you think you're a handicap.
referencing you and deus ex. all three of you circle jerk each other so hard i can feel shock waves.

I don't circlejerk anyone

I think Matthew suffers from foot-in-mouth syndrome and I'm apathetic towards Tony

It just annoys me that you guys constantly berate Tony for literally no reason at all other than, it's Tony, let's act like roosterheads it'll be fun

Makes you look like a loving idiot

I don't circlejerk anyone

I think Matthew suffers from foot-in-mouth syndrome and I'm apathetic towards Tony

It just annoys me that you guys constantly berate Tony for literally no reason at all other than, it's Tony, let's act like roosterheads it'll be fun

Makes you look like a loving idiot
I agree with this.

I mean sometimes Tony posts some pretty stupid threads but other times it is just people trying to one up Tony.

just remove all women in video games. they don't deserve to have virtual thoughts

why do you have to act like a total handicap just to get one up on those who are trying to get one up on tony

why do you have to act like a total handicap just to get one up on those who are trying to get one up on tony
he makes a point though. ur just yelling at a wall and annoying the hell out of everyone else who passes by