vaporwave vs punk rock

Author Topic: vaporwave vs punk rock  (Read 2611 times)

vaporwave is like an uncanny valley when it comes to being good or not. there's either REALLY good vaporwave or really bad vaporwave. like that one memed vaporwave from floral shop is really good, but since it's just been overplayed over the years it's definitely lost the flavor. punk rock on the other hand is just always good to jam out to.

Idk punk is the same way for me. A lot of the times it feels like a bunch of teens playing boring riffs while yelling about how much they hate being a member of society, and other times it’s some bangin instrumental tunes with some decent vocals up front.

Oneohtrix Point Never and Iggy Pop recorded a track together last year. the literal forefathers of vaporwave and punk have already shaken hands

i thought 'punk rock' was blink182, green day, rage against the machine and that garbage as opposed to punk like minor threat, black flag, bad brains etc

the stuff like green day and blink are more pop punk which originated with buzzroosters, ratm are rap metal

man yall vaporwave brothers gotta listen to this stuff
forgetin changed my life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQDintUwUWY

vaporwave is for friends
its just as bad as nightcore

its just as bad as nightcore
yeah but you cant lie that rockerfeller street nightcore remix slaps

yeah but you cant lie that rockerfeller street nightcore remix slaps
shut the brother up

i thought 'punk rock' was blink182, green day, rage against the machine and that garbage as opposed to punk like minor threat, black flag, bad brains etc

blink182 and green day are pop punk, rage against the machine is rap metal, and minor threat, black flag, bad brains are hardcore punk

punk rock is stuff like the love pistols, the clash, x-ray spex, the damned, etc.