Pino [34728] & Tip [42431]

Author Topic: Pino [34728] & Tip [42431]  (Read 4015 times)

they need to be revoked tbh, that may sound dumb but if you are crashing servers and using flying hacks you are legitimately handicapped

they need to be revoked tbh, that may sound dumb but if you are crashing servers and using flying hacks you are legitimately handicapped

I wish I could edit my posts

Update 1.3: More pino stuff
This guy is mainly AKA:
  • Trojan
  • Plutarch
  • Luxem
  • Emporroll
  • Talos

use http://blid.daprogs.com/blid_tool/ for his other aliases.

Pino should be revoked and Tip should just simply be ban on sight. Best solutions that can be offered.

both of these guys have severe brain damage /support

more for pino:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHivuZ8kY2k&feature=youtu.be (him using bl hack to freeze midair)

and then:

that's not blhack he's just using dof screenshots to exploit. im pretty sire someone made a script against that

Since Pino & Tip are probably the known starfishs of now, I think it'd be fitting to make a general thread viewing all the threads on them.

i agree tip is such an starfish + hes annoying

i've even participated in icefreeze's forum Self Delete;
he's just a handicapped kid who just screams at us and doesn't accept anyone else's opinions but his.

and since his english is just so stuffty, we just can't really take him much seriously.

he must return to school to learn proper english or get arrested to a madhouse, because we can only hope Badspot makes him revoke-on-sight at this point.

[mock]
he not listen us he insist be dumb
[/mock]

i've even participated in icefreeze's forum Self Delete;
he's just a handicapped kid who just screams at us and doesn't accept anyone else's opinions but his.

and since his english is just so stuffty, we just can't really take him much seriously.

he must return to school to learn proper english or get arrested to a madhouse, because we can only hope Badspot makes him revoke-on-sight at this point.

[mock]
he not listen us he insist be dumb
[/mock]

no no you forgot icefreeze isnt a kid hes 15 years old and hes a heavyweight champion with a tec 9 under his bed

no no you forgot icefreeze isnt a kid hes 15 years old and hes a heavyweight champion with a tec 9 under his bed
why not swat him, then?

or are you also saying swatting users is also wrong