Is it a bit ridiculous the fact you have to have Blockland to post on the forum

Author Topic: Is it a bit ridiculous the fact you have to have Blockland to post on the forum  (Read 2224 times)

It's just that some people don't have the money for the game and just want to talk about the game. Not saying it's a major problem, but it might raise concerns for people who want to talk to other Blockland users and fans.

tbh i havent put much thought into it, i wasnt around for the days where you could join w/o having the game itself. Do other game forums do this? i know all the ones on steam dont so theres that, so i guess its kinda weird

most other game forums are free access but this isnt a super moderated and popular game or forum

To be honest, I really don't see game forums anymore.
The only game forum I have seen is one for Town of Salem.

Forums are dying nowadays, they are all being replaced by both Reddit and Discord.
By the way, if Badspot opened this forum to everyone he'd have to deal with the insane amount of both ukranian and russian spambots 24/7

also handicapped roblox kids would raid this stuff

BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY TO RAID AMIRITE??? XDDDDDDDDDDDD

anyone who was around before key registration was required knows why it's a good idea

lol theres steam descussions dumb forget

anyone who was around before key registration was required knows why it's a good idea
throwback to kira10000 topic where like 15 people made alts of kira10000 for a single topic

also throwback to the days when topics could hit 30 pages in 90 minutes if it was a catchy meme/stuffpost
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 10:26:56 PM by Conan »

You don't technically need to have Blockland, you just need the key. Been like that, will be like so.

Forums are dying nowadays, they are all being replaced by both Reddit and Discord.
By the way, if Badspot opened this forum to everyone he'd have to deal with the insane amount of both ukranian and russian spambots 24/7
literally both of these. pre-key registration was absolute hell.

it might raise concerns

oh here come the hypothetical police, everyone!