Author Topic: Alt-Tab Freezing Game  (Read 1447 times)

This issue does not affect me directly, but my friend (does not have a forum account) has been experiencing this ever since he got a new mouse and keyboard.

He says that when tabbing back into Blockland, whether using Alt or just Esc-clicking back in, it freezes up the game (and only this game) for a good three minutes. He's tried clean-installing to Windows 10 from 7 and it has not fixed it.

His specs:
Windows 10 pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8CPUs), ~3.4GHz
12288MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Bump. Still an issue, help would be appreciated.

I have this issue too. I'm unsure what's causing it so I just accuse windows 10 for it.
This issue does not affect me directly, but my friend (does not have a forum account) has been experiencing this ever since he got a new mouse and keyboard.
And I don't think some USB things can cause this problem though.

Do you get the same lag when winKey+tabbing also?

If he is running in fullscreen, try setting it to windowless mode instead. Fullscreen causes a bunch of issues, including the freezing issue you mentioned.

If he is running in fullscreen, try setting it to windowless mode instead. Fullscreen causes a bunch of issues, including the freezing issue you mentioned.
If you are in full-screen and alt-tabbing thats your first mistake - use winKey instead and do what you need from there