[news] BETHESDA UNDER CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OVER FALLOUT 76

Author Topic: [news] BETHESDA UNDER CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OVER FALLOUT 76  (Read 1303 times)

US-based Migliaccio & Rathod LLP is currently investigating Bethesda’s deceptive trade practices regarding Fallout 76 and the controversy that has shaped around refund demands.

We reported on Sunday, November 25th, that one of many Reddit users posted their experience with the Bethesda Support team and how they denied the refund request after promising to “begin processing the refund” as soon as they can.
READ  Recent Leak of Webpage Rumors Bethesda Might be Working on Game of Thrones Title

Many Fallout 76 players demanding refunds for the game were denied as they downloaded “digital content within the 30-day cancelation period”, so they must “must agree to waive your cancelation rights.”

Migliaccio & Rathod LLP posted –

“Migliaccio & Rathod LLP is currently investigating Bethesda Game Studios for releasing a heavily-glitched game, Fallout 76, and refusing to issue refunds for PC purchasers of the game who found it to be unplayable because of its technical problems.”
READ  The Elder Scrolls VI Revealed At E3 2018 Conference

The attorney firm is also open to speaking with players who demanded a refund for the online-survival RPG.

“Gamers who have tried to receive a refund because of the game’s myriad glitches have been unable to do so since they downloaded the game, leaving them to deal with an unplayable experience until patches bring it back to a playable state.”
READ  Bethesda Speaks Up On PlayStation 4's Lack of Cross-Play, Says "It's Critical"

Things are going awry for Bethesda. First, the horrendous review scores, then the massive drop in price, innumerable complaints and now, a legal battle. Stay with us as we’ll update you the moment the story develops.

Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update on Fallout 76. Until next time, Happy Gaming!

guys i think fallout 76 is outside of my house.................. that bastard came to forget my mom again..................... i wont let him fughing do it........................... ..

VICTORY!!!!

Bro you were literally shilling for the 2.5 billion dollar company a few hours ago.

Bro you were literally shilling for the 2.5 billion dollar company a few hours ago.

apparently finding a game fun is "shilling"

guys i think fallout 76 is outside of my house.................. that bastard came to forget my mom again..................... i wont let him fughing do it........................... ..
my mom! shes trapped in there with the radroaches! you gotta help me!

There were many warning signs that Fallout 76 was going to be absolute horsestuff and people still purchased it.
You can't fix stupid.

There were many warning signs that Fallout 76 was going to be absolute horsestuff and people still purchased it.
You can't fix stupid.
While the Fallout series unfortunately is most likely dead now, this at least shows Bethesda and the parent company they can't do stuff like this and expect it to print money for them without consequences.

What's funny is that whenever bethesda releases unfinished broken stuff the common excuse that people use to pass it off is "the modders will fix it"

There are two things wrong with this statement.

1. The base game should be decent without needing 200 mods.

2. This enables bethesda to be lazy because they'll release unfinished stuff knowing modders will fix it for them and for free.

Also, mods won't fix Fallout 76 lol. Not this time.

Fallout 76 is so bad people are now looking at bethesda's previous work and wondering why they are giving them a pass for being so loving lazy.

It use to be the standard norm that big giant type games like Skyrim would be buggy.

But then you have games being released like Red Dead Redemption 2 with giant maps, minimal bugs and a stuffload of detail.

People are tired of giving bethesda a pass on this. Especially when Rockstar produces games just as big with more quality.

It would be pretty funny if Bethesda had to reschedule the release for TES VI for 2021 because they just started development this year.

It would be pretty funny if Bethesda had to reschedule the release for TES VI for 2021 because they just started development this year.

why would they do that? The modders will fix the buggy game for them,

Well, at least you don't need to post a source since you posted the whole thing.