Incoming Spam Connections

Author Topic: Incoming Spam Connections  (Read 2818 times)

Got Connect challenge Request from 222.139.215.195:53
Got Connect challenge Request from 155.133.127.141:53
Got connect challenge response from 61.111.19.70:53
Got Connect challenge Request from 176.197.128.173:53
Got connect challenge response from 37.192.129.164:53
Got connect challenge response from 95.79.36.142:53
Got connect challenge response from 91.222.248.239:53
Warning: handleSimplePingResponse() - out of range key recieved 16810113
Got connect challenge response from 194.242.102.39:53
  No matches
Got Connect challenge Request from 95.129.164.125:53
Got connect challenge response from 195.200.237.38:53
Got Connect challenge Request from 118.143.214.131:53
Got connect challenge response from 88.225.229.234:53
Got Connect challenge Request from 96.232.198.29:53
Got connect challenge response from 152.168.68.18:53
Got connect challenge response from 31.207.214.30:53
Got Connect challenge Request from 118.189.208.34:53
connect challenge response from 170.244.37.8:53
Warning: handleSimplePingResponse() - out of range key recieved 16810625
AUTHCHECK: Solaris = internet client -> internet server, regular auth
Gautier: im noticing a lot of connect requests
Got connect challenge response from 192.227.65.101:53
Got Connect challenge Request from 194.44.61.210:53

My suspicion is that Celau caused the attack knowing he has a grudge held against me for some odd reason but that doesn't mean I accuse him of this, I'm not sure who caused this but I'd say its safe to say this was an attack considering my internet was going on and off and I received many incoming connections without people actually joining. What's even more odd is how they all end with :53. Its kinda obvious whoever did this was using a VPN so its not like I can trace any of these ip's back to whoever caused this. To be honest I don't care who did it, I just don't want this to repeat.

I uploaded my console.log from the moment I hosted till I shut my server down because my connection was getting really unstable.
Download console.log

i dont think even celau is dumb enough to do stuff like this tbh

i dont think even celau is dumb enough to do stuff like this tbh
thats why I'm not accusing him, I don't wanna accuse anybody of this, last thing I want is some kind of confrontation. If this wasn't an attack I don't understand the incoming connections flooding my console like that. My internet doesn't just start slowly dying for no reason.

i understand that but im just sayin

i understand that but im just sayin
The only reason I would suggest it would be him is because he's the only person I've had any kind of recent dissension with, and it was all about discord popularity comparison, it was pathetic.

the last person I would suspect to have anything to do with this is celau the dude just sits in his discord and shakes his shaved off foreskin around in a jar

the last person I would suspect to have anything to do with this is celau the dude just sits in his discord and shakes his shaved off foreskin around in a jar
He recently had a confrontation with me comparing his discord to mine in some popularity war, specially he banned me in less then two seconds after joining his discord saying how he doesn't allow cigarettes in there or whatever he bullstuff reasoning was. If anything I wouldn't be shocked if he went and found some bot online to do this.

Celau is also suspected of arranging/partaking in a raid on someone else's Discord server whom he also has a grudge against

Not saying that he may also be responsible for the connection spam, but if he also has a grudge against you, i'd also be suspicious

im the last person to be saying celau doesnt do stupid stuff but just randomly throwing one persons name out into the wind is a richard move

im the last person to be saying celau doesnt do stupid stuff but just randomly throwing one persons name out into the wind is a richard move
Never said I was accusing them, mentioning someone is different from making an accusation on someone. I only have my suspicions because of his recent behavior when it comes to addressing me, it has nothing to do with me just picking someone randomly just to make them look terrible. If I felt he had nothing to do with it I wouldn't have said his name in the first place.

I'm the last person who would want to make a drama about anything, but some of my friends suggested I address what happened since the last thing we want is others being attacked also, if it wasn't celau just targeting me then it could be someone else trying to exasperate the community.

Celau is also suspected of arranging/partaking in a raid on someone else's Discord server whom he also has a grudge against

Not saying that he may also be responsible for the connection spam, but if he also has a grudge against you, i'd also be suspicious
You practically accuse someone in bombing of a discord server every other week

because this community is full of autists who bomb discords every other week

I think the last time i ever made such an accusation was about a year or two ago, but cool exaggeration