sargon of akkad outed as furry child enthusiast

Author Topic: sargon of akkad outed as furry child enthusiast  (Read 4117 times)

You may not like it, but this is what peak neoliberalism looks like

Great one liner, how about a source instead?

Why are you defending him when you dont even know your sargon lore? Educate yourself

Great one liner, how about a source instead?

You're defending too hard, I have reason to suspect you're involved

Why are you defending him when you dont even know your sargon lore? Educate yourself
You're defending too hard, I have reason to suspect you're involved
Okay, this is a stuffpost thread, got it.

Okay, this is a stuffpost thread, got it.

No, we're making fun of you for trying to defend sarcuck

This isn't a false flag attack, this is the beginning of the end for the cancerous youtube skeptic community

imagine being the first emperor of Mesopotamia and having a whole dynasty only to be known as the name of some furcigarette neckbeard 2000 years later

No, we're making fun of you for trying to defend sarcuck

This isn't a false flag attack, this is the beginning of the end for the cancerous youtube skeptic community

Lol, okay ike.

You have made no effort to explain, or defend your claims. I have made no defense because I need no defense.

I don't think this is a false flag attack, because this isn't an attack. This is a ramble session with a bunch of circle jerkin chromosome vacuums making asinine hamstrung conspiracy theories in the hopes that someone will notice them and randomly boost their channel. Not one direct connection between Sargon the furry and and Sargon of Akkad was made. Sargon is a historical name, the names being the same is not enough to draw any reasonable conclusions. Also, pretending like "Vee" Is someone Sargon of akkad and his viewers know and that anyone who doesn't accept that is a handicap, just makes you look like a desperate crusader. This is the saddest attempt at a character assassination I've ever seen.

As far as the skeptic community being toxic, iirc it's the Social Justice Feminist skeptics than that tend to be screeching autists.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 11:39:22 PM by Master Matthew² »

replace every "Sargon" with Obama or Hillary and you have a paragraph against pizzagate

well done matthew you have become better than satire

You have made no effort to explain, or defend your claims. I have made no defense because I need no defense.

I don't think this is a false flag attack, because this isn't an attack. This is a ramble session with a bunch of circle jerkin chromosome vacuums making asinine hamstrung conspiracy theories in the hopes that someone will notice them and randomly boost their channel. Not one direct connection between Sargon the furry and and Sargon of Akkad was made. Sargon is a historical name, the names being the same is not enough to draw any reasonable conclusions. Also, pretending like "Vee" Is someone Sargon of akkad and his viewers know and that anyone who doesn't accept that is a handicap, just makes you look like a desperate crusader. This is the saddest attempt at a character assassination I've ever seen.

As far as the skeptic community being toxic, iirc it's the Social Justice Feminist skeptics than that tend to be screeching autists.

this but ironically

replace every "Sargon" with Obama or Hillary and you have a paragraph against pizzagate

well done matthew you have become better than satire
That meme thing from a few years back? How is that relevant?