yellow vests: paris is blowing up, france is angry

Author Topic: yellow vests: paris is blowing up, france is angry  (Read 9474 times)

why the forget are you guys talking about immigration this has to do with the economy and diesel prices?????
According to the NPC media, that's why. But ask, why are the prices stuffe? Globalist practices putting the nation second.

When you rattle the Yellow Jackets and you stir the hive.

french revolution part two
Will there be a pre-collapse party like last time?

they made the purge movie into a real thing

wait so what are they mad about exactly

I would try and tl;dr it but i'd get called a handicap again

the government raised fuel taxes. basically baguette libertarians wearing vests

Looks and sounds like it started out as peaceful protest that got out of hand once police did their thing as they normally do.
Either way, the situation sucks. It shouldn't have escalated as it did, but this is what happens when people feel oppressed and are met with police force.

I believe that Macron is a globalist as well.

I believe that Macron is a globalist as well.
hes an economic globalist, so hes a proponent of a global free market but very socially liberal

a w0ke centrist if you may say.

Looks and sounds like it started out as peaceful protest that got out of hand once police did their thing as they normally do.
Either way, the situation sucks. It shouldn't have escalated as it did, but this is what happens when people feel oppressed and are met with police force.
lets just hope the bread prices stay stable this time, we dont want them to bring back the guillotine

viva la revokutiona mexicanos les thresher dubleve ix

lol teaboo
Nah, the forgetin yellow teeth stole that word from America.