[Bricks] Kitchen Bricks Interactable

Author Topic: [Bricks] Kitchen Bricks Interactable  (Read 6501 times)

wait, like constructive or deconstructive
Someone gave actual criticism about how the detail/poly count of his models are a little inconsistent, like some parts being detailed with others being just a box or something

There was no rude words or passive aggression, the person never said anything about his models not being good enough, but this is how Daniel reacted

An addon people love but it's creator despises

An addon people love but it's creator despises
basically all my addons

imagine quitting over criticism

if we were all like this nothing would get done

I guess I can relate a bit; please keep doing what you're doing. Sure, your stuff isn't perfect, but whose stuff is? You're already better than the majority of us by actually creating content.

Could just be a coincidence, but maybe he's just going through some personal problems right now
I'm sorry things aren't really going well in the real world and litrally everything is getting to me, I'm not quitting I'm just going to take a break from everything for now and just work on my real life for a bit. I'm sorry guys

I'm sorry things aren't really going well in the real world and litrally everything is getting to me, I'm not quitting I'm just going to take a break from everything for now and just work on my real life for a bit. I'm sorry guys

taking criticism is part of the life of a content maker
because you cant take it you decide to remove all your things? thats low
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:39:13 PM by Sylvanor »

Don't remove your add-ons though, if they're finished and work without any major issues, then you're just doing yourself and everyone else a disservice by removing them

I understand if your life's complicated right now, but Blockland is unrelated to all that, at least leave your download links up so that the rest of us can continue using and enjoying what you've made

you better loving re add the goddamn download link or im gonna forgetin cut my bastard lego leg off

You finished an addon and you posted it. I get that something is probably going on irl but really what´s the point of removing it. Like sylv said taking cnc is part of what makes a content creator.

I hope you consider reposting the addons again soon (because the criticism isn´t even the vast majority of the people), and whatever is going on I hope gets sorted out for you.

You finished an addon and you posted it. I get that something is probably going on irl but really what´s the point of removing it. Like sylv said taking cnc is part of what makes a content creator.

I hope you consider reposting the addons again soon (because the criticism isn´t even the vast majority of the people), and whatever is going on I hope gets sorted out for you.

I'm sorry that I took the criticism to heart and I shouldn't have, normally I don't, I listen and try but the other day it got to me and it shouldn't.
You're right real lofe situations has nothing to do with blockland and it's a richard move removing all my add-ons instead of just updating and improving them. I'll start a new topic soon with everything and I'm sorry guys that I've done this. There wasn't anything wrong with what people said about my vehicles I guess I wasn't in the right frame of mind to be reading because everything I read just looked bad to me but now the reading things it's not. Thank you for your support and sorry again for being so low and acting like a child. I'll improve as much as I can on my upcoming add-ons and I'll keep on doing what I love. Keep the suggestions coming because if not how am I supposed to know.

Sorry for being like this i shouldn't have reacted so dramatically

it's not that huge of a problem. take your time, have fun making whatever you're making, and post when it's at a substantial point for release or otherwise a point in which you feel you should put up a download link to the add-on
experimentation is what Blockland (and TorqueScript) is all about: making something you want to see, get community input, and contemplate whether you add or change stuff based on feedback

+ good luck in real life, see you on the flip side