Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time

Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 31279 times)

no, how rude.
imagine if this waste of space got removed and people would actually have to play the game to form a game-community that isnt trying its best to be some wack politic/news discussion board.
or at least cut out the off topic section if you want a mod-base, either way, the game deserves better

no, how rude.
imagine if this waste of space got removed and people would actually have to play the game to form a game-community that isnt trying its best to be some wack politic/news discussion board.
or at least cut out the off topic section if you want a mod-base, either way, the game deserves better
thats mostly because the people who post more often post politic based threads, the only way i see to combat it is to suck it up and post your own threads, cutting the entirety of off topic wont do anything but kill off one half of the community

BLF needed better moderation, but it's too late to do anything about it now, the damage is already done and a bunch of the people that used to be here have already moved on with their lives or decided that they're never coming back here due to the toxic community

tbh this is probably what happens when u spend so much time in off-topic (which i admittedly have done too) that it makes u think that right there is the whole forum when it's rly not. sure it's the most active board but there are still multiple active boards about the game the forum's about and other off-topic areas that are, compared to off-topic, extremely tamer. plus it's not like every topic in off-topic is as terrible as u may think

who is the guy that started the first [news] topic?

yiff in hell furcigarette

yiff in hell furcigarette

yiff me in hell furcigarette

im gonna assume hootaloo is drunk or having a mood swing whenever he does one of these gay posts because they always come outta nowhere
either way hes forgeted, he will get banned when badspot logs in

yiff me in hell furcigarette
who haven't you yiffed
either way hes forgeted, he will get banned when badspot logs in
I mean it is hootaloo, he might come back

>implying this forum wasnt a stuffhole from day 1

man this sounds like a joke, off topic has always been like that and always will

i, for one, find it enjoyable tbh

no, how rude.
Back already, eh?

Proof that you're here forever.